Via drilling for flex PCB laser processing. ESI 5335.
The 5335™ is a perfect flex PCB laser processing solution for leading-edge flex circuit manufacturing customers. Now in service at the leading flex PCB manufacturing companies, the 5335 laser via drilling machine is a good fit for customers requiring production-oriented flex PCB via drilling for PCB laser processing. It is also a good fit for general micromachining customers looking to take advantage of the state-of-the-art laser processing technology and applied laser expertise built into the 5335 platform.
Utilizing ESI’s Third Dynamics™ technology, the 5335 delivers industry-leading capabilities for UV laser via drilling and is optimized for processing both flexible circuits and rigid-flexible printed circuit boards. It also addresses other high-accuracy laser processing applications such as routing, patterning, and skiving through a combination of ESI's patented compound beam positioning and solid-state optical technology.
The Model 5335’s low cost of ownership—along with its high-volume laser manufacturing focus—optimizes your laser processing and production capabilities and puts you in a better position to keep up with the increasingly demanding needs of industries such as consumer electronics, automotive and medical devices.
Laser via drilling and precision laser micromachining
- Flex PCB Laser Processing
- Rigid-Flex Laser Processing
- Laser micromachining
- Blind via drilling (BHV)
- Through via drilling (THV)
- Coverlay routing
- Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)
- Adhesiveless copper-clad polyimide laminates
- Copper-clad polyimide laminates with adhesive
- Glass-reinforced laminates (e.g. FR-4, BT, RT Duroid)
- Coverlay (Polyimide + Adhesive)
High productivity laser via drilling and laser micromanufacturing
- Nanosecond UV Nd:YAG - 11 W
- Vacuum chuck - 533mm x 635mm (±20um accuracy)
- Electrical and software interface for web and panel handler integration
FEATURES & OPTIONS
A range of systems for a range of challenges
- Third Dynamics™ beam positioning
- Precision Pulse™ digital power control
- Automated vision system for alignment and scaling compensation
- Easy-to-use Windows 10 interface
- Multi-language operator user interface
- Sophisticated process development functionality
- Comprehensive logging and diagnostics functionality
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, we apply unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.
See what it's like to be an MKS customer - contact an MKS Sales Expert today