Low-impact ultra high-speed processing from a market leader in MLCC testing.
Allegro XPTM delivers the levels of precision demanded by leading MLCC manufacturers producing larger and higher-voltage chips for applications in industries such as automotive, IoT, handheld devices and commercial communication equipment.
Incorporating ESI-pioneered technologies, Allegro XP reliably performs high-throughput production-level electrical testing of the latest-generation high-voltage chips at rates of up to one million parts per hour: the highest testing throughput in the industry.
Our low-impact rotary chip handling technology maintains throughput while minimizing testing-related chip damage. Patented pulse-actuated contacts minimize termination marking and maintain contact integrity. Allegro XP also accommodates up to 25 test stations simultaneously performing multiple tests, with ease-of-configuration allowing for fast change-over to various production-run testing setups.
This latest addition to ESI’s Allegro family provides the flexibility and reliability MLCC manufacturers need to test a wide range of chip sizes at the full range of capacitance. Allegro XP delivers an exceptionally low cost of ownership, consistently high throughput and higher testing yield.
High-speed testing and sorting of high-cap multilayer ceramic capacitors.
- Mobile Devices
- Commercial Communications Equipment
- IoT Devices
- Personal Computers
- MLCC Testing
- MLCC Sorting
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Precision in motion, designed for flexibility.
- Testing for Higher-Voltage Applications up to 1kV
- Ultra High-Speed Processing at rates of up to 16,666 parts per minute (1,000,000 parts per hour)
- Tests chip sizes of 0603-1210 (1608-3225 metric)
- Addresses the Full Range of Capacitance: 120 Hz/1 kHz & 1 MHz
- Improved motion, tooling and handling
- Supports up to eight active stations