The fastest measurement and inspection of coronary and endovascular stents
Sierra VDI has all of the stent measurement capabilities of the Sierra Dimensional system. Also, it can detect functional and cosmetic defects over the entire outer diameter of coronary and endovascular stents—not just selected locations.
Get the scale, reliability, innovation, and price needed to meet next-generation production requirements
- Stent R&D
- Stent manufacturing
- Coronary stent measurement and defect detection
- Endovascular stent measurement and defect detection
- Stainless steel
- Nitinol (nickel titanium)
SELECTED DEFECT TYPES:
- Broken strut
- Narrow strut
- Wide strut
- Bent strut
- Sharp edge
- Intrusion (mouse bite)
- Coronary stents of any length, with diameters from 1.25-6 mm
- Endovascular stents up to 200 mm in length, with diameters from 5-12 mm
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Morphological algorithms offer quick setup and instant coverage of 100% of the outer diameter of the stent.
- FineFit CAD comparison finds deviation from the stent design—even after electropolishing.
- Measure stents as long as 200 mm with the extended length option—recommended for endovascular users.
- Increase throughput and accuracy with auto-opening chuck.
The connected world requires new tools, manufacturing rules and innovation to stay ahead. Synthesis provides news, resources, and insights to help you lead the way.