Beyond the Photon: HDI Episode
In this HDI episode of Beyond the Photon, we go the opportunity to spend 15 minutes discussing everything HDI with Chris Ryder, Director of Product Marketing at MKS. Chris gives his insights into why miniaturization trends and 5G are driving smaller via sizes and requirements for new base materials. We learn about new MKS innovations and wrap up with a quick discussion on the 2021 HDI market.
- Watch the Inside Making a Via series highlighting critical features of the Geode™ that will help revolutionize your PCB manufacturing.
- Acceledrill: Uses sound waves to distribute light to drill various vias without optics path adjustments (no downtime).
- Hypersonix: Sound waves shape laser pulses to improve via quality and increase throughput
- Real-Time Power Control: Discover how you can actively manage power fluctuation to ensure higher productivity in your PCB processing.
- Product details on the Geode HDI Rigid PCB Laser Processing System
- Learn more about our HDI solutions.
Beyond the Photon Podcast Series
Beyond the Photon is a 15-minute interview with experts in the world of lasers, photonics, material interactions, PCB design, cutting edge scientists, and engineers, all dedicated to transforming our world through technology. So sit back, plug in the earphones and let us bring you interviews and insights on what is coming, what is needed, and why it matters in the world of laser-material interaction—time to go beyond the Photon.