SigmaClean — Soft marking 100-200mm wafers
SigmaClean’s Class 1 cleanroom compatibility and ultra-stable patented diode-pumped laser has helped to make it the industry-leading solution for cost-efficient, highly-readable soft marking of 100 mm to 200 mm wafers for identification and traceability. SigmaClean can place multiple mark groups at any orientation on the wafer surface, within a 25mm band around the wafer’s circumference.
The industry-leading SoftMark solution.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Soft Mark Wafer Marking
Patented SuperSoftMark® Technology
- Type: Acousto-optic Q-switched TEM00 ND:YLF diode pumped
- Wavelength: 1053nm
- Pulse to Pulse Stability: <0.5% at 1 kHz
- Optics: Flat field focusing lens
- Spot Size: 50, 60 or 70 μm
- Depth: 2.5 to 5.0 μm
- Wafer Size: 100-200mm
- Alignment: Optical high-resolution wafer aligner
- Water Transport: Pick & place robot arm with single end effector
- I/O Ports: Two fixed FOUP carrier load ports
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Fully compliant with SEMI standards for wafer marking: T7, M12 and M13.
- SigmaClean can place multiple mark groups at any orientation on the wafer surface, within a 25mm band around the wafer's circumference.
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.