SC300 — Track wafers through the manufacturing process.
The SC300 uses laser technology to place permanent, highly-readable marks on wafers to allow for traceability through the semiconductor processes. The system provides the compatibility, cleanliness levels, mark quality, and reliability required to support high-volume 300 mm production.
Debris-free wafer marking for production-level manufacturing automation.
- Semiconductor Foundries
- FPGA Manufacturers
- DRAM Manufacturers
- SSD Manufacturers
- Wafer marking
Provide wafer traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Type: Acousto-optic Q-switched, TEM00 Nd:YLF diode-pumped laser
- Wavelength: 1053 nm
- Pulse to Pulse Stability: <0.5% at 1 kHz
- Optics: Flat field focusing lens
- Spot Size: 50, 60, or 70 μm
- Depth: 2.5 to 5.0 μm
- Wafer Size: 300mm micromachining
- 200mm bridge capability (optional)
- Alignment: Optical high resolution wafer aligner
- Wafer Transport: Pick & place robot arm with single end effector
- I/O Ports: Two fixed FOUP carrier load ports
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Marking Modes: Dot matrix mode (straight line or arc marking)
- SuperSoftMark® Process
- Debris Free: 0.02 particles/cm, 0.17 particle size measured over 5mm area
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.