WaferTrim M350 maximizes throughput without sacrificing quaility.
- Next generation version of our field-proven WaferTrim™ technology.
- Fully integrated state-of-the-art laser trimmer and wafer prober system.
- Seamless integration to today’s ATEs via GSI Group’s Enhanced Tester Interface software and real-time tester interface hardware.
- Proven superior laser control ensures process consistency & highest yields.
- Advanced vision and motion subsystems provide dramatically improved positioning and alignment capability.
- New user friendly WaferTrim™ software improves efficiency and provides compatibility with existing M310 data setup files.
- Optional Lasers – Short (SP) & Long (LP) Pulse Duration
Production-oriented wafer trimming.
High throughput, high precision.
- Wavelength: 1.064 μm
- Energy: >3.0μJ @ 6.5μm spot size
- Energy Stability: 3.0% RMS
- Pulse Duration: 8ns (SP) or 50ns (LP)
- Closed Loop X, Y, Z, Theta stage
- X-Y Resolution: 0.02μm
- X-Y Accuracy: ± 2μm
- Z Range: 10mm (0.39”)
- Z Resolution: 0.13μm
- Theta Range: ± 5°
- Theta Resolution: 1.4μrad
- Chuck Size: Supports 100-200mm wafers
- Chuck Material: Choice of Al, Ni or Au finish
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Precision alignment and beam positioning.
- Optional Equipment:
- Wafer Handler
- 3-axis servo-controlled robot and pre-aligner
- Capacity: Up to 50 wafers (two cassettes)
- Control: Manual or Automatic for unattended operation
- Wafer Support: 100mm - 200mm wafers with ability to process partial wafers
- Mapping End Effector
- Detects presence, absence or cross-slotted for all wafer and substrate types
- OCR and Barcode Reader
- SEMI character font with checksum and barcode
- Light Tower
- Tape/Film Frame Option
- Probes Cleaning Option
- Probe Vision Option
- High and low mag viewing of probe pins
- Hot Chuck
- Galvanometer-based, stationary optics
- Positioning Accuracy: Better than ± 1μm
- Positioning Resolution: < 0.06μm
- Beam Field Size: 10mm x 10mm square field (14mm diameter)
- Min Spot Size: 6.5 - 12μm, 5μm optional
- Depth of Focus: ±12μm at 6.5μm spot
- On-Chuck Power control calibration
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.