Dramatically reduce thermal effects to achieve better stoichiometric analysis for the most precise analytical data
Finally, a no-compromise, turn-key, robust and stable femtosecond laser ablation instrument.
Discover higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation with ultrafast laser ablation.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Thin Films
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- Laser: Pharos HE from Light Conversions
- Max Repetition Rate: 10,000 Hz
- Fluence: UV: >3 J/cm2 at the sample surface
- Spot Sizes: 1–65 microns, Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) as standard, provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- Thermally and mechanically stable, high energy Pharos HE fs laser source from Light Conversion
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Cart (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting.
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility.
- UV and Deep UV options
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
- Dual wavelength configurations are available with software controlled wavelength selection
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical results to help you make your next important scientific discovery.