Macro laser ablation to provide the lowest detection limits for your bulk analysis application.
Introducing the future of industrial bulk analysis — macro-LA. The NWR266 Macro with its close to 1mm diameter spot size capability is the ideal laser ablation instrument for bulk analysis by ICP-OES or ICP-MS.
Higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation - NWR266 macro Laser Ablation
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Bulk and inclusion analysis of metals
- Forensic analysis of plastics, ceramics, paints, glass
- Biological tissues, tree rings and gelsSulfate, Sulfite analysis
- Environmental air filters, wear metals, soils analysis
- Thin films
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- Laser: Nd:Yag
- Wavelength: 266 nm
- Max Repetition Rate: 10 Hz
- Energy: >30mJ at the sample surface
- Spot Sizes: 20–780 microns
- Temperature — 70º ±10º F (21º ±5ºC)
- Relative Humidity — 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Voltage — 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power — 1000 Watts
- Length — 25" / 64 mm
- Width — 18" / 46 mm
- Height — 22" / 56 mm
- Weight — 130 lb. / 59 kg
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- 100 mm x 100 mm, high performance ablation chamber, enables automated analysis of multiple/large samples
- High ablation volumes makes NWR266 ideal for ICP-OES analysis
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical results to help you make your next important scientific discovery.