A versatile fusion and heating system for MS applications.
The MIR10 is a compact laser system that provides a versatile method of sampling and analyzing solids for noble gas and isotope-ratio mass spectrometry.
Higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Thin films
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- 193nm Excimer
- 266nm solid state
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- The system “floats” above the sample chamber enabling the use of non-flexible tubing to the extraction line for stronger signals and lower blanks.
- Bake-out ovens can remain under the sample chamber.
- The MIR 10 Laser Fusing & Heating System is a complete, integrated instrument providing full computer control of all laser, beam-delivery, sample-observation and sample-manipulation functions.
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical results to help you make your next important scientific discovery.