The infrared (1064nm) version of the PyroFlex™ 25 Series delivers a maximum peak power of 25kW with an average power up to 25 Watts, in continuously tuneable pulse durations from 2-250 nanoseconds. A frequency doubled (532nm) version is available.
Main Features: (IR Version)
- Peak Power: 25kW
- MAXIMUM AVERAGE POWER: 25W
- MAXIMUM PULSE ENGERGY: 0.6µJ
- PULSE WIDTH: 2-250ns, turnable
- REPETITION RATE: turnable, to 500kHz
- Pulse-on-demand capability
- Arbitrary pulse-shaping capability with 1ns resolution.
- BEAM QUALITY M2 <1.25
- Air-cooled design
- CONTROL UNIT: (5U Rack mounted) 19"W x 5"H x 12"D
- POWER MODULE: (5U Rack mounted) 19"W x 5"H x 12"D
- LASER HEAD: 7"W x 4.75"H x 11"D
- RS232 interface
- POWER SUPPLY: 85-260VAC, 47-63Hz
- STORAGE: -20 to 50oC, relative humidity 5 to 90%, non-condensing.
- OPERATING: 15-45oC, relative humidity 5 to 80%, non-condensing.