Making the world brighter – LED Wafer Scribing
The AccuScribeTM 2600 is the most advanced technology, high-performance laser scribing solution for high brightness LED manufacturing (HB-LED). Supporting light enhancement technologies, like patterned sapphire substrate (PSS), sidewall etch (SWE) and distributed Bragg reflector (DBR) with metal mirror, the AccuScribe 2600 enables customers to extract the maximum light output from their LED devices.
At greater wafer throughputs, the AccuScribe 2600 provides LED manufacturers with the productivity never before seen in HB-LED manufacturing. The state-of-the-art system delivers:
- Highly tunable advanced laser delivery systems to cleanly scribe with the highest light output
- Patented laser scribing technology for LED sapphire substrates
- Automated loading and scanning of wafers for high throughput
- Highly precise stage and laser controls to minimize scribe line widths
- Effective debris contamination control ensures higher system availability for high volume manufacturing
- Robust image enhancement for accurate scribe alignment
- Wafer contour mapping accommodates variation wafer thickness uniformity
- Operating flexibility to allow fully automated operation as well as manual operation for process for process development, monitoring or “hot-lot” operation
For more information, please give us your e-mail address:
Thank You! Our Product Specialist will contact you shortly.